Monday, May 10, 2010

Welcome to Dreamtime Designs

Hi everyone,
Finally, I have my new blog specifically for my crafting needs.
Allow me to give you a little background info about myself.

I have been in love with scrapbooking for approximately 10 years.  Being a SAHM around that time, I ventured into business & became the owner my very own Direct Sales Scrapbook Company with over 100 Consultants within Australia.  I built the Company from scratch with an idea that popped into my head & quickly the business grew & my dreams were coming true.  I made lots of friends, business associates & I was having the time of my life.  

However, unfortunately due to massive personal adversity I had to let the Company go. It has been 5 yrs or so since I have been able to look or even think about scrapbooking on a personal level, let alone think about initialising & getting another business up & running. Anyway, with approx 20 yrs of sales experience behind me & previously being a Customer Service Trainer  I am now ready to take the 'bull by the horns' & put my skills, knowledge & creativity into something that I can only grow from.

I have only just in the last 2 weeks fell upon the most gorgeous stamps on the planet.  Magnolia Ink stamps. Oh  I am SO in love with Tilda & Edwin.  My heart just melts when I see other peoples creations with using these wonderful stamped images & I'm SO envious of all the supplies these artists have.  Yes, I have heaps of scrapbook supplies, but NO Magnolia stamps nor Copic markers (which is what I would like to use to colour the images in with).  I just have to save my dollars to start my new collection.

Anyway, since joining an online stamping group & visiting everyone's blogs & drooling over their wonderful creations, I have simply come up with a FANTASTIC business idea.  Woo Hoo!  I am so excited because it is giving me the inspiration to start my own little craft business whilst working at home :)  I can't tell you right now what it will be, but I'm sure you will find out soon enough :)  All of my business skills etc, can now come back into play & back into a very similar industry that I was once in before :)

Until then, I have to find ways to get me some Magnolia stamps, Copic Markers & everything I need to get into the creative world of card making & the like, to get my business started.  I've already stuck some old pc games on Ebay etc, to raise money lol.  Every little bit will help :)


Thanks so much for visiting.
Feel free to leave a comment as I would love to visit you too.
Come back soon :)
Lisa

P.S  My new business website: Dreamtime Craft Supplies Pty Ltd
& Dreamtime Craft Supplies blog. I hope to see you there :)

6 comments:

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have.
Hugs
Tanya

Kimberly's Krafts said...

Hi Lisa! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and entering my candy giveaway!
Good luck to you!!! :)
Look forward to sharing and inspiring!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa
A very warm welcome to the very addictive world of Magnolia's & Copics...I am fairly new as well but totally addicted. :)
Oh and I am in Perth..:)
hugs
Jennifer

Unknown said...

Lisa, thank you for taking the time to post your wonderful comment on my blog. I am so glad you liked my store. I work very hard to try and bring all the special goodies everyone loves to them.
Take care!
Michelle

Kari said...

Congrats on a new blog.

Just wanted to wish you good luck in my blog candy drawing tonight.

Kari

cabio's craft corner said...

Welcome to the blogging world! Looking forward to see your Magnolia & Copic creations :o)
Hugs,
Cabio