Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Just an Update


Hi everyone,
Hope you are all having a great week.
I am only making this post due to having some success with my camera :)

I have been doing some research on my camera manual today & I have learnt a few different techniques that I thought I could try.  So I re-took some photo's of a card that I designed - Dance Like Nobody is Watching - that I posted here on my blog a few weeks ago.  I thought you might like to see the difference :)

This is the 'old' picture


These are the new pictures






What do you think?  Heaps better?

My advice to those that are having problems with getting their images to look better is to grab the manual to your camera, a cup of coffee & have a read.  Then play with its settings & practice to see what works better for you.  Even though I found settings that work better with mine, I still need alot of practice..but I'm getting there :)  Oh, I also had some help with Photoshop :)

Thanks for visiting.
I'll be adding more tomorrow

1 comment:

Kathy Gerace said...

What a difference changing your camera settings made in the pics of your card. Looks like a totally different card! Good job!!!!
Kathy Gerace