Saturday, June 30, 2012

Blog Candy Winner:)

WINNER!   WINNER!   WINNER!

Hmmm, I wonder who the winner is of my Valentine's blog candy is?


My apologies for not being able to do this sooner, alot has happened which has prevented me from updating my blog, etc.  I won't go into any details but I will say that there are some extremely nasty people that can turn your life upside down in the split of a second!  So, Thank YOU for your patience :)

However, I just wanted to let you know that I am back & twice as strong as before :)  I am back into creating my designs & had a light bulb moment a few weeks ago & I am currently putting that into action :)  
I will be updating my blog today with the design outcome of that 'Ahaaa' moment, so don't forget to come back & check it out.  

To make it easier for you, I have created a newsletter which will keep you updated with my new designs, blog updates, new blog candy etc.  
Feel free to join here.


So who wanted to win this Tilda Stamp?

and who has won it???


.....
.....
.....
.....

The winner is....


#34 - Anreda

Congratulations Anreda!!  :)

Please email me with your postal address so that I can send it out to you.


Thank you to all of you that entered.  
There will be more blog candy for you in the next day or so.

Don't forget to sign up for my newsletter...click here.


Hugz



2 comments:

riliska said...

Congratulations to Anreda!

Anreda said...

Wow, I won ....

Yoohoo ... I'm so happy ! How amazing ... My day cannot go wrong anymore

Thanks !

Big Hugs Anreda